056p1_xlg.jpg
Above: Panorama view of Golden City Park in its heyday, around 1907. It burned down and was then rebuilt by William P. Warner, right, one of the great forefathers here, who was later called “Mayor of Canarsie.” Photos from Canarsie Historical Society/Brian Merlis and the Klee collection. 056p1_xlg.jpg


Copyright© 2000 - 2014
Canarsie Courier Publications, Inc.
All Rights Reserved