Control Those Bushy Brows!
Snipping instead of tweezing the brows might be all that is needed to control your brows. Here is how it is done:
• Brush brows straight up and then check for hairs that are too long.
• Snip any offending hair one at a time with a small pair of scissors.
• Brush brows downward and check again.
• Repeat the previous step, snipping any hair that seems to be too long.
• Brush brows into place and check for any hairs that still might need attention.
• Continue brushing and snipping until your brows can be brushed into place naturally.
NOTE: Maintaining your brows is something that should be done on a weekly basis instead of all in one day. Mistakes can be made that sometimes cannot be fixed. Also, instead of pencil, use eye shadow to color your brows for a more natural look. ©www.Free-Beauty-Tips.com