Keeping Yourself Radiant: Some Secrets For Fabulous Skin
The problem begins when collagen and elastin fibers that make skin firm and elastic become disconnected, causing skin to sag and wrinkle.
Fortunately, there’s help from a woman who knows about beautiful skin: Phyllis George. Famous for her dimpled smile, this mother of two became known as an American beauty through her days as Miss America, first lady of Kentucky, and a pioneer female sportscaster.
“With my experiences in the public eye for so long, I recognize the importance of a healthy and glowing complexion,” says George. “I hope to share what I’ve learned with women to give them the confidence that comes when you feel beautiful. Products that combine tried-and-true ingredients with modern technology have made maintaining a full skin care regimen easier than ever before,” she adds.
Here are a few hints:
• Keep It Clean: Clogged pores lead to acne and a dull skin tone. No matter what skin type you have, deep clean daily.
• Stay In Tone: A toner helps form a protective barrier against pollution, while hydrating and conditioning to keep skin clear and firm.
• Renew And Rehydrate: Environ-mental elements, such as pollution, wind and sun, tend to damage the skin, so use a great moisturizer.
• Save Time: Try long-lasting products you don’t have to reapply.
• Start From The Inside: Promote healthy skin with proper nutrition and exercise and stay hydrated.
• Use Targeted Treatments: Products that treat specific areas give you just what you need to reduce smaller problems like fine lines and wrinkles.
Finally, skin care products enhance your own natural beauty, so be confident! It provides a naturally radiant glow.